Psychics/my lost love

Please help me I am so very depressed
The man I have loved for .more than 8 years has deserted me for another girl he is not even in touch now
Will he come back to me is there any chance for us to be together in future
my dob 12 march1985
if you need his details
his name Bilal
dob 14 feb 1979

He will come back. I am sorry, but it looks like there will be a lot of time passing before he does return to you though. I feel and strongly worry that it could be more then 12 months which is why , in this time you should not wait for him. Live your life and enjoy it but for now, focus on healing.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.