Psychics/Lost/Stolen phone, earphones

QUESTION: Name: Shandy Michelle Co
Date of Birth: May 28, 1993

Hi, Inbal. I'm new to this site. I'm from the Philippines. I'm so desperate to find my phone as it places a high sentimental value to me. It's been with me in less than a year and just last November 6, 2013 (Wednesday), at around 4 pm-6 pm, I lost 3 things: (1) a white Samsung S3 mini with (2) a pink casing where my id and a promo card is placed (3) and white GOLA earphones. Hoping that it would be returned the next day (Thursday) but it wasn't. Then typhoon Yolanda came then classes were suspended for Friday. Everyday, I checked our school's Lost and Found but no results. Then until Tuesday (Nov 12, 2013) around 4 pm, only item number (2) above is surrendered. Earphones and S3 phone gone, only the simcard was surrendered. I talked to the one surrendered the object on Nov 13, 2013, she said that she found it inside a trash can located inside the 4th floor of a ladies comfort room, which I find it odd since I never went to that building on the day I lost it. May I desperately yet humbly request for your help for leads as to who took my phone? I'm not materialistic but photos inside the phone and the value of the phone itself (as it is given to me by my parents) place high sentimental value. I am really wishing for your reply soon. Thank you so so so very much. :) PS. I can photograph our school venue for you for your reference if ever you need it.

ANSWER: I suggest maybe to send me the name of the girl who gave you the sim card as the tarot suggest the phone was taken by a woman figure and that you met this woman but I find it hard to know who was it so if you have name of the woman that gave you the sim card we can check if its her. either way I could not find the cards promising she will give it back .

QUESTION: Oh my so accurate. (^.^) Yeah, her name is Jeneilyn Francisco. She's our school's janitor. I tried to talk it out with her last last week, just in case her conscience takes over (but I never pinpointed her for doing that, I talked in third person). Thank you very much for buffing up the slight of  hope of having my phone back again soon. I desperately need your help to suggest a way for me to find it again. Can you see what I should do? Once again, I really thank you for your time, Inbal. (^.^) Fervently looking forward to your reply soon. :)

it looks like she took the item and did it with the help or under the advise of someone else as well maybe someone that influenced her to do so or took it and told her not to say nothing about it. as I was saying she knows what is going on but I could not see yet that she will help giving it back so either you confront her and try to see how she react or ask that someone else will investigate into it

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site