Psychics/Love

Question
I was in a supposedly long distance relationship however it ended due to a dispute and him not being ready to commit. He has now blocked me from having any kind of communication with him. I was wondering if you could give me an insight on my love life and how to sort it? My reaction with all that has happened seems really delayed

Answer
Hi, Lillian,

I know it hurts when a relationship ends for any reason . . . but I don't think this one had much staying power, so it's good that you are now free for something better. That said, I feel some anger and pain in your energy from disappointments before this one. It feels like there was one person in particular with whom you had a strong connection and a painful parting. On one level I think you've let him go, but there's an awful lot of debris left that is still getting in your way. Digging back into that stuff can be unpleasant, but it can also help you figure out what you might do differently and what you've gained as a result of this experience. Then it's much easier to clear your energy for something new to come in.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe