Hello, my name is Mary,
I just recently went through a horrible break up with a boyfriend of two years (on and off). This summer I didn't really have good experience with love. I was wondering if you can give me insight on my next love interest. Can you tell me anything about him? Can you also give me information on my next serious relationship? I'm very interested in when he's coming. Anything will be greatly appreciated.
Mary Garcia/January 22, 1994/Female

hello Mary
I am so sorry you had such a tough time in your relationship. Things will get better.
From what I can see about your next love interest, he is someone who has been in school for a little while now and recently discovered he is unhappy with his schooling choices and is thinking of changing courses entirely. He's not someone who is a stranger to you, he might be in your circle of people you know . Perhaps a friend of a friend. He will be out of school now waiting for the fall semester to begin so he can start a new course.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.