Psychics/Love

Question
Hi, and thank you very much for offering to answer a question. My name is Alyson and my date of birth is 3/26/1972. My question involves my boyfriend whose name is Stephen 5/19/1981. Could you please give me any insight on whether or not he intends to ask me to marry him, and if not, could you give me any insight on his true feelings for me or our relationship? Is our relationship real? Thank you again for your time!

Answer
Alyson ,
the main thing I see in his mind now is money. He does love you but you and marriage are not his main focus. he wants to ensure he is settled into a good financial setting first. He is more then focused on his own financial goals right now. when he settles this he will be more focused on love. I don't see an engagement for at least 2 more years though.

Psychics

psychichelper