Hi, and thank you very much for offering to answer a question. My name is Alyson and my date of birth is 3/26/1972. My question involves my boyfriend whose name is Stephen 5/19/1981. Could you please give me any insight on whether or not he intends to ask me to marry him, and if not, could you give me any insight on his true feelings for me or our relationship? Is our relationship real? Thank you again for your time!

Alyson ,
the main thing I see in his mind now is money. He does love you but you and marriage are not his main focus. he wants to ensure he is settled into a good financial setting first. He is more then focused on his own financial goals right now. when he settles this he will be more focused on love. I don't see an engagement for at least 2 more years though.

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.