Psychics/love

Question
Hello! My name is Brandy (bday 11/14/1988; favorite color-pink) and I wanted to know if you can see me getting into a long term relationship anytime soon. I have been single for a really long time and want to know if one is in my near future. Thank you very much!

Answer
Hi Brandy, I thank you for selecting me to answer your important question.

You are a true Scorpio.  You are a very attractive and passionate Soul and you've had several lifetimes.  In this lifetime, you are here to learn about relationships and you've been holding off on your feelings lately to people that you may have encountered already.  Of two (2) individuals that you will come across (if you haven't already), look at the ONE that goes with your "Flow"  He is truly the one that is very intuitive as you and have very similar characteristics and viewpoints.  This individual has the creativity that you will fall in love with.  And this individual with be very empathetic and will open up to you in all aspects.  Just savior this "Alone" time because it won't be for long.

Once again, thank you very much and have a Blissful day.

Le Vans

I can do one question readings for free on this website. And I can do one question follow up readings for $25.00 via http://espsychics.com/psychics/levans  

Psychics

Le Vans