Psychics/Love

Question
Hi. Thank you for your time and offering a free question. My name is Alyson Noles Benjamin. My date of birth is March 26,1972 at 4:15am. I was born in Montgomery, Alabama USA.  My question involves the man I am in a relationship with. His name is Stephen Viola (DOB 5/19/1981 and born in Miami Florida USA).  Could you please give me any insight on whether or not he is being honest when he says he wants to spend his life with me. I am very confused. Thank you so much.

Answer
Hello Alyson
I really try not to give insight to an individual more than once but because it is Thanksgiving I will do so this time.  I see Jeremy isnt being in question so that chapter has been closed for this question.  Now I am glad that the male energies did come forth for you though this is not the one of the sign "Libra".  With Stephen what I can tell you is that what is between the both of you is a serious and important connection that is what I am told.  I get more that with Stephen the energy of "friendship" is the best outcome but you have to use your own intuition to determine that.  Is he seriously honest in what he says about wanting you...YES in his mind if he truly wants you he will make sure he has you or utilize patience and stubborness to make it so.  Unfortunately the confusion is part of destiny - it is inevitable for you to be confused in this relationship but he too has confusion.  From what I am receiving there is a "psychic" connection between you both.  He is meant to brighten the dark and doubtful within you while you are meant to bring a purpose to his life.  
This  interaction very much depends on  respecting each other's emotional wounds and the sensitivity that attracted them or  the distressed circumstances that inflicted them.

The  actual reasons for  becoming involved at all are most likely down to insecurity on  Stephen's part, and loneliness on  yours - a sad, but not very promising, recipe.  If there was enough objectivity, a deal could be made here meaning it can become serious but that depends if you both want to struggle through the tests of it.  But  alas, objectivity is the very thing Stephen is learning, and you would have to shoulder most of the worldly responsibilities.  So basically no matter what happens between the both of you - what is between the both of you NOW is actually destined to play out for some universal important reason - confusion is inevitable because from what I hear you both have a powerful "psychic" bond but at the same time I hear "opposites" - so even me hearing this MYSELF - I too can feel the confusion LOL.  He is not the one shown to me as your heart's desire but he does play some important role and you also play an important role for him.  So it all depends now on what the next step you want to take.  

From the energies I get from the BOTH of you - you both want to find true love or a soulmate. Unless there is some very sound awareness concerning the pitfalls of romantic love, then a deal
of hurt and deception ( conscious or  unconscious ) is bound to descend upon the pair of you.  But this is not to say that this is an entirely negative aspect - far  from it.  Its true intention is to lure both of you away from your respective illusions of a loving or  satisfying relationship - but at first it does so by  playing upon those very illusions.
This is what I get so I do hope what came forth does help you.  
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Many Blessings!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp