Psychics/Love and distance

Question
Hello,

I have been in a relationship with a man for the past couple years and we have defiantly had our challenges. I recently moved to a different state and things seem to have improved. Should I accept this and continue planning a future with him is there anything in our future ? Is he the one?

Answer
Hello Brittany, i have seen things with you and him and he teaches you alot of lessons about love, their will be many more challenges sadly but you and this man will always come back together and im seeing that he could be the one but with every relationship its problems but you have to survive past that if you want to make this work. The choice is all up to you Sweetheart.

god bless

Psychics

Sierra Horton