Psychics/love life

My name is Kim dob 5/19/74 and my question is in regard to Dave dob 7/14/69: what are Dave's true intentions and feelings toward me do you see him asking me out and if so will it be a long term thing?

Hi, Kim,

I think Dave likes you and will probably ask you out, but there is some skittishness on his part (and yours) that could be a challenge. I'm seeing a very difficult relationship in his recent past; the other person was very demanding, and I sense she also had some mental health or substance abuse issues. He does not want to attract another such person or relationship and is hesitating to trust his judgement. It feels like you are a bit guarded yourself and don't want to even start getting to know someone who might abruptly drop you. I would suggest taking it one step at a time, trusting your own intuition at each juncture. Fear does not have to run the show.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.