Psychics/Another love query

Question
Hi, my boyfriend (Eric, September 2, 1987) and I (Lake, September 30, 1988) started dating about 9 months ago and it has been wonderful! I was recently offered an amazing job in a city 5 hours away from where we were both living and took it. Despite the distance, we are still together and are making it work. He is considering moving here after finishing his graduate program this spring and already has multiple interviews set up for jobs in my area. We know for sure in March where he will go after his program ends. Will we end up in the same place? Does our future look promising?

Answer
I will be very honest with you, numerology wise it is not sure that you will end up as a couple in the long run and also I had a bit of an issue with another female figure that seemed to be influencing the condition which took the figure of a mother (his or yours) whom is hostile to this relationship, so here is what I suggest, if all is so wonderful and he is looking to come close by you how about you stay good friends and wait until this really happen and than take a decision for this commitment ?

Psychics

Inbal