Psychics/marriage

Question
pic
pic  
My name is Hakan september 13/1964    i am in a search to get married but i don't know which direction i need to go. I met this woman she lives in overseas and her name is Valeriya, she is 31 years old but i don't remember her birthday. I also met another one from overseas her name is Alyona 33 years old. I also met Yelena who lives in Montreal with her daughter and she is 39. Is there any way can you look up my cards and see which woman i can make a better relationship together please? If it is too much for you to look up three women at same time, would you just look up between me and Valeriya if we can be a good couple for marriage, if you see us together in the future? Thank you and God Bless you. I will donate you after i finish sending this mail to you. (I tried to attach pictures for you, first picture is Valeriya 31 single, second picture with motorcycle is Yelena who is 39 and she have 10 years old daughter, i don't have a picture of  Alyona but maybe this link may help to see her http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Alyona-O?cf=profile  Thank you and God Bless you.

Answer
Dear Hakan you are not new to me and we have discussed this before,
people here gets one reading for free and welcome to purchase the other one via my private link
if you want to add a donation to my existing on this site you are welcome but you should be aware of my normal rates for purchasing my service at my link which is  http://theinfinitemind.info/psychic-readings.html
also for checking any relationship for you I will need names and birth dates or names and last names at least and as I said as soon as you purchase a read about it you will get all the replies you want but you cant chose what you pay for a reading by making a donation that is all the different , the donation meant to support my existence on this site and the rest is same like any other purchase you do and also the prices are different.
thanks for understanding

Psychics

Inbal