Psychics/Marriage

Question
Hi and thank you for your time. My name is Alyson and my DOB is 3/26/1972. Can you give any insight on whether or not I will remarry anytime soon. My boyfriend Stephen (DOB 5/19/1980 ) says he loves me, but I am not so sure. Thank you again.

Answer
Hi, Alyson,

You and Stephen really do not have the same sense of what love means. For him it's about having a good time in the moment, perhaps the near future; and for you it's having fun but also building something that lasts. I get the feeling he has also been married before or had a significant relationship, and it just left him drained . . . he doesn't want to go through that again, so he withholds a bit emotionally. You are picking up on this intuitively. I don't see things changing anytime soon, as it feels like he really needs to do some self-healing that he's afraid to even think about.

Timing is hard to predict, but I would say you will remarry within three years. I don't think it will be Stephen . . . this feels like someone you haven't met yet. It's going to be a fairly short courtship as the two of you will be very compatible and know what you want and don't want.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe