Psychics/marriage

Question
Hi Inbal,
my name is Angela. I really wish to marry as I am sexually and emotionally in need of it. To the point that I feel like I cant function any more. I was wondering if you can guide me in anyway such as where should I look to find my soulmate, can you describe him in anyway? Any information/ advice is appreciated.  
My DOB is Nov 20, 1985
Thank you

Answer
you first need to understand that sexual needs has nothing to do with a wedding unless you are very religious and believe you need to get married a virgin and still not all weddings are good to satisfy sexual needs unless you try it first with your future husband. than your thinking that if you are not married you cant exist is also something you want to change in your set of believes and its also not a reason to get married. according to your numerology your family ties are limiting or blocking you from build emotional connection that last for long terms so it will be wise to separate yourself from family advise as long as it regard love and romance and try to see for yourself is it really a soul mate your looking for or only the title of being married and than try to decide what kind of partner you would like to have to share all your life with. since you are now in a career year which is better for caring for your career I advise you use it for that and also saying that its more likely you will find this partner after your next birth date of 2014. until than do not lock yourself away go out there mingle socialize and broadcast to the universe that you are now ready and know what you are looking for and with all that in mind drop the feeling that being in love make you exposed to being used or abused by your peers because in love there is give and take sometimes you give more and something you get more it is called life and observing yourself as potential victim wont bring good potentials to your life. either way since I did not see any one specifically appearing in the near future I take it that there is some self work to be done before it happenes and recommend you will do it and come check on that question after five months from now which if you will do the recommended instruction will make it more clear and more possible to see a life partner coming and describe him .  

Psychics

Inbal