Hi. Thank you for your time and offering a free question. My name is Alyson. My date of birth is March 26,1972. My question involves the man I am in a relationship with. His name is Stephen  (DOB 5/19/1981).  Could you please give me any insight on whether or not he is being honest when he says he loves me and wants to one day get married. Thank you so much.

Hi Alyson and thank you for selecting my name to answer your important question.

Alyson, as a psychic sometimes we are bound to say some things that you may not agree with, but in reading your question I began to feel you insecurity about this relationship and it wasn't a good feeling.  I immediately has a strong sense come over me about him not being honest.

As a Gemini, he has a tougher time with honesty and yet loves to be the center of attention.  He enjoys to be involved in a lot things at times, simultaneous.  It's almost like he confuses "Activity vs Productivity"  I hope that makes sense to you.  And because of this, you demand he's full attention whenever you're together which has you pulling your hair, at times.  

Relationships are about both parties placing things on the table (per say) with both sides  sharing, negotiating or compromising.  However, when only party is placing things on the table and the other party is taking at will, then it's something that needs to be discussed further amongst the two parties for improvement or determine if the relationship is just not meant to be.

My cards say that you can come together to maintain this relationship and not obsess over a "Trust" factor coming from him.  You may have to ask yourself the same question(s) you may be asking him.  Ask him what is it that he would want also. This is a relationship could flourish with effort from the both.  I really believe you already know this answer and I am certain that I am only validating this for you.

Your angel of Enchantment is walking side-by-side with you on this situation.  Don't be afraid to ask for their help and always, always TRUST your intuition.

Once again, thank you very much and have a Blissful day.

Le Vans

I can do one question readings for free on this website. And I can do one question follow up readings for $25.00 via

Le Vans

Hi, my name is Le Vans and I would like to Thank You for selecting my name as your source. I can answer your any one question relating to career, relationship, addiction, past lives, intuitive assistance, and messages from loved ones that have crossed over. My tools will range from tarot decks, numerology, crystal rocks, colored candles and some aromatherapy suggestions for healing purposes. I enjoy doing what I do and sending messages of healing to clients is my gratification. By providing your name, birthdate, and favorite color, you may send your question via email, chat, or text. Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

I have inherited a family trait from a lineage of psychics, mediums, and channelors. I am 4th generation psychic on both sides of my family and we have been considered the strongest of previous generations. When speaking one-on-one with people, I will connect to their surrounding energy and elements whether it's in person or via chat. I have experience in numerology, angel readings, mineral crystals, and aromatherapy oil advise. My client history is sixteen (16) years in length. My readings include people that range from corporate executives, service industry, music entertainers and theatrical professionals throughout the United States and internationally in Mexico.

My education has been life itself. My college education was in business and accounting. But my intuitive education has come from within and use a lot of tools from spiritual mentors such as Louise Hay, Doreen Virtue, Michael Beckwith, Dr Wayne Dyer, Joel Osteen to further my knowledge and learn to control my gifts.

I am the first representative to award with their first Five (5) Star Ratings in all categories.

My clients within the past sixteen (16) years range from professionals such as corporate executives, entertainers in theater and servicing areas. All my clients reside within the United States and internationally in areas of Mexico.