Psychics/modified queastion

hi, I am Sabrina from Lahore, Pakistan I was born on
april 6th 1989, born in in Lahore-Pakistan. I am in love with my cousin Mohammad zubair Husain(May 11,1987,born in Karachi-Pakistan) since childhood and he love me too.
 He lives in Karachi which is very bad in law n order situation to the extent that,a US magazine ‘Foreign Policy’ has termed Karachi “the most dangerous megacity” in the world.

For 7 years back we both want to get married as early as possible. When he proposed me in 2007 I told him that I don't want to live in Karachi after marriage and he happily agreed too that we will live in Lahore, any other suitable city of Pakistan or in Dubai.

But now since January 2013 we both are facing conflicts and extreme disagreements on where to live after marriage, these conflicts were initially raised by his mother Shabana who do not want zubair to shift anywhere for me, although she has allowed her other two sons to shift where ever they want and one of them has already moved saudia arabia.

we still want to get married but I don't find his mother sincere with me as she force zubair to stick to Karachi for her and do not shift anywhere, more over she says zubair to do not get too close to me as I would influence his decisions and will start dominating him bla bla bla. Now after this breakup I am constantly experiencing horrible nightmares e.g blood, wounds, dirty and cloths, piss etc. And have closely escaped from a serious accident twice.

now I want to ask what should I do to let zubair realize it is more good for us both and we would be leading more happy married life if we leave his city and to get marry early.
   PLEASE help and guide me."

I am surprise about the behavior of his mother as according to numerology your mother is far more attached to you than his mother to him however I can also tell you that your bond is beyond ages you are soul mates and indeed can lead a very happy life together and fertile too if you will be able to do so. on the other hand numerology suggest that he is not very stable himself that he keep change his mind constantly and that in the case of you and him together he will always behave like a child while you will be on the responsible adult roll , he is also in love with you but he fears his mother and family and not sure he will dare to disobey them and it will always be an issue in his life
perhaps the best way to do it is to move to karachi and get married and that gradually with time see if the both of you can make it to move away
the tarot sugested that its very likely the two of you will eventually marry either way so the offer of considering karachi is more to bring peace to all of you, him, his mother and you, after all love and such strong love can help cope with hardship at karachi.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site