my name is Jasmin (female) and i was born on 3rd May 1980.The last years weren't really good for me. I'm alone since forever, my financial situation is unstable and i'm not sure about my career. So, can you tell me, if there is any change in my live soon?
thanks for your answer

The only advice I can tell you or see for you is that you will soon meet a woman who is beautiful and she is alluring and kind and she will suggest some different choices for you in which she will make seem fool proof about how to change your life for the better. My suggestion is to avoid all her thoughts and take nothing she says seriously. Her advice will hurt you further. I feel you have taken advice from many people and its gotten you no where. Try to trust in yourself for a change. Good will come.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.