Psychics/question about friendship

Hi Nancy. Do you see me ever having a close sisterlike friendship with a female. (best friend)

Hi, Simona,

The first thing I see when I tune into your energy is that there is a female around you with whom you have the beginnings or potential of such a bond. She has dark hair and fair skin. She doesn't volunteer much information, but if you ask her the right questions you'll find she is a very interesting person. However, she's put some barriers around herself and it can be hard to get close to her. The barriers are there for a valid reason — I'm seeing some abuse or trauma in her childhood and in a relationship she's had as an adult — but the barriers no longer serve her and she's not quite sure how to take them down while still maintaining healthy boundaries. This creates a push-pull between the two of you, because you are actively seeking friendship. If you can exercise some patience — don't give up on her — I do see you developing a close friendship. I think there is also a past life connection here, like you actually were sisters before and are continuing that journey in a different context now. It'll be interesting to see how this develops. All blessings to you!

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.