Psychics/re:ahead for me

Question
My name is Diana and my birthday is tomorrow (11/15). Just wondering what insight you have for me for the year to come.
Thank you!
Diana

Answer
Happy birthday, Diana!

It feels like you just sold a house or moved following a loss this past year, and you're not quite finished sorting things out — furniture, belongings, emotions, etc. Take whatever time you need to do that. I feel a lot of love around you; it feels like your net of support is wider and deeper than you think, and whatever holes that have turned up in that net recently are actually pretty small and fixable.

I do see some job-related change coming this summer — do you work for a company that's been struggling? It feels like that's going to come to a head and look very bad and scary at first — but you will be OK. In fact, this looks like the catalyst for a change in direction. Have you thought about working with yarn or fabrics at all? That's what I see around you.

Also, I'm getting a nudge to tell you to take care of yourself — not because I'm foreseeing a health crisis, but because it really feels like it's going to pay off down the road.

Have a wonderful year — all blessings to you!

NAncy  

Psychics

Nancy Crowe