Psychics/re:ahead for me

My name is Diana and my birthday is tomorrow (11/15). Just wondering what insight you have for me for the year to come.
Thank you!

Happy birthday, Diana!

It feels like you just sold a house or moved following a loss this past year, and you're not quite finished sorting things out — furniture, belongings, emotions, etc. Take whatever time you need to do that. I feel a lot of love around you; it feels like your net of support is wider and deeper than you think, and whatever holes that have turned up in that net recently are actually pretty small and fixable.

I do see some job-related change coming this summer — do you work for a company that's been struggling? It feels like that's going to come to a head and look very bad and scary at first — but you will be OK. In fact, this looks like the catalyst for a change in direction. Have you thought about working with yarn or fabrics at all? That's what I see around you.

Also, I'm getting a nudge to tell you to take care of yourself — not because I'm foreseeing a health crisis, but because it really feels like it's going to pay off down the road.

Have a wonderful year — all blessings to you!

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.