Hi, my name is Whitney and I would like to know if Kevon an I would ever be in a serious relationship together?
female(7th of april,1992)
Male: (24th of May 1984)

I don't feel at this time Kevon and you will have the opportunity for love. I am looking at the short term future and I can see you are a lovely and talented girl and your life is bringing you towards a career right now and you look to have many wonderful opportunities presented to you for your career and future. Kevon seems to have a barrier around him when it comes to you which is that he always seems to not give you a straight answer. As it stands right now your 2014 looks to be huge and wonderful and you won't be able to wait for Kevon to sort things out.

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.