Psychics/reconnecting with first love at 42

Hello! My name is Jin (Little Jade), female, born on October 5, 1971. I would like to ask if you see another marriage in my future. I have been separated then divorced for 8 years. Been quiet and content, pursuing my independence and raising kids. Two and a half months ago, I reconnected with my first (and perhaps only) love, a boy I secretly loved in high school. He loved me all through college even though we were in different cities, but I, with low confidence and uncertainty of self, was scared away by his high regards (or "worship" in his own words) for me, met and married another and moved to another country right after college. Over the last two months we fell deeply in love through the internet. He seems just as pure-hearted and fun as before, but mature and confident. He has lived in different cities from his wife for 8-10 years, now working nearly 15 hours a day, 7 days a week. We long to be together and start a happier life for both of us and the kids, but we can't stand hurting the poor innocent wife of his. Now I have disconnected from him for the fourth time not wanting to do them wrong, but it is very, very painful. Is this midlife crisis or finding true love? Is there a future of us together? His name is Dong (Little East), male, April 14, 1973. Thank you for taking my question!

You are very kind to not want to hurt his wife. I know he does not want to either but the love he feels for you and you to him is pure and 100 percent true. You are meant to be together and I know he feels lost without you. He only wants to be with you and only wants you to be with him. He feels bad for his wife but there is nothing more in his life that he wants then you. He will tell her as long as you promise to be with him.
I think that your love is too good and strong to not take a chance on. You are meant to be together.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.