Psychics/do i recontact this man?

My name is Valerie, and I'm wondering if I should make contact with an ex-mentor whom I haven't heard from in several weeks.  He sent me a touch base email several weeks ago, and I responded by saying let's grab a coffee sometime..i have heard nothing.  He is gay, and my this isn't romantic.  My birth date is september 10, 1970.  i feel intense rejection by him though.

I actually feel like he is trying to move on from you. Nothing personal, he does seem to trying to move on from you but doing it in a gentle way so to not anger or upset you. I feel like he's just not interested in a deeper relationship with you then what you were originally and since your communications are not consistent he is moving on.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.