Psychics/Relationship

Question
My name is Anabelle my birth date is April 20th,1994. I'm jobless and I still don't drive. What could be holding me back from becoming independent, laziness? I don't know.

Answer
you are the only one that can answer that unless you are crippled in some manner and not able to leave your house and go ut there to look for a job or to try and have driving license, you are still very young but I see your numerology and it has a lot to do with your bond with your mother maybe you should try see where she did not teach you how to become independent and work on that aspect of your life.  

Psychics

Inbal