I would like to know if Anthony White 6/21/70 will come back to me.(green).
My name is Sandra 5/21/75 (blue)

Hi Sandra and thank you for selecting me to answer your important question.

Anthony is a very centered person and very detailed and organized with his personal things as the Cancer that his is.  Yet, his feelings for affection towards others is a department he's not at all collective. He just needs his space for now, therefore, I don't see him running back as of yet.  

You are very bubbly and a lover of doing things with other. As the Gemini that you are, you're very social and loved by people.  And Sandra my dear, there are a couple of people already interested in you.  One, of them is very passionate and a true in feelings for you.  You may already know of this individual around you.  

So keep your head up and go out there.  They're right in front of your nose.

Have a wonderful day and Blessings to you.

Le Vans  

Le Vans

Hi, my name is Le Vans and I would like to Thank You for selecting my name as your source. I can answer your any one question relating to career, relationship, addiction, past lives, intuitive assistance, and messages from loved ones that have crossed over. My tools will range from tarot decks, numerology, crystal rocks, colored candles and some aromatherapy suggestions for healing purposes. I enjoy doing what I do and sending messages of healing to clients is my gratification. By providing your name, birthdate, and favorite color, you may send your question via email, chat, or text. Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

I have inherited a family trait from a lineage of psychics, mediums, and channelors. I am 4th generation psychic on both sides of my family and we have been considered the strongest of previous generations. When speaking one-on-one with people, I will connect to their surrounding energy and elements whether it's in person or via chat. I have experience in numerology, angel readings, mineral crystals, and aromatherapy oil advise. My client history is sixteen (16) years in length. My readings include people that range from corporate executives, service industry, music entertainers and theatrical professionals throughout the United States and internationally in Mexico.

My education has been life itself. My college education was in business and accounting. But my intuitive education has come from within and use a lot of tools from spiritual mentors such as Louise Hay, Doreen Virtue, Michael Beckwith, Dr Wayne Dyer, Joel Osteen to further my knowledge and learn to control my gifts.

I am the first representative to award with their first Five (5) Star Ratings in all categories.

My clients within the past sixteen (16) years range from professionals such as corporate executives, entertainers in theater and servicing areas. All my clients reside within the United States and internationally in areas of Mexico.