Psychics/relationship

Question
Hi Dear
My name is Angela, I was born in Tehran, Iran. On 29th of Aban in 1364 on 12:20 pm local time....I dont know how to convert the time accurately, I can only convert the date to Nov 20, 1985.
I appreciate if you can please let me know if there is any message for me. Besides, I would love to know if I should initiate talking to this guy named Benjamin on Facebook whom I am very interested to for the purpose of marriage. Because I am shy and I have never done this before, and that I really like him, and also there is a risk of being rejected, I get nervous to do so.   
Thank you so much for spending time and energy. Happy Thanksgiving.

Answer
Hello Angela
Hope your thanksgiving was a blessed one and I thank you for the thanksgiving wishes  I had to laugh a lil as I got your question only because someone came forth and I got "She wants answers to her heart's desire but goodness you do not like to let people into your mind!"  Hopefully that message you are able to understand.  You are intuitive yourself you know what you want all you need is that confidence.  I see like crunching down images so to me that symbolizes keeping to yourself alot.  What is strongly being told for me to tell you is this: "Don't run away from you...(I would say your own individuality or who you are)"  I am shown image of female criticizing herself - so are you your worst critic....perhaps it is trying to tell you not to be so critical of yourself and be more open and confident.  
Now as to Love - well wedding bells I do hear - so that shows to be in the air.  the image of heart well that means that love will come to the fore.  
When you seek answers or some type of insight you have to accept what comes forth is what must be taken and one must try to understand.  You cannot expect all answers to come forth and be given exact details that is just not how the universal energies work.  There is a male energy of the sign of Taurus that shows to be a sign of true love where you will receive the love you have felt or said you have been lacking from.  
There is also something about "new" whether it is learning something - new career or transformation I am told go forth with it.  
What I am shown which shows strongly around January 2014 is this:

Whatever your involvement you likely will have an abundance of enthusiasm, and you will tend to have many options to pursue. Making choices may prove a challenge, and you MAY or can become overcommitted if you don’t show some selectivity. You generally may feel very restless and can be all over the map when you don’t have a clear direction as a guide. Even knowing where you are going you likely find many opportunities that tempt you to explore new horizons. Not that there is anything wrong with expanding your known world. In fact, that is an appropriate use of this message that comes forth, but incidental experiences can distract you from what is important and essential.
The key to success here is to have a plan or a purpose for whatever you undertake even if it is merely to learn from the choices you make.
I hope what came forth makes sense as all I can say is that this is what comes out for you and if it does not make sense NOW it will in its due time.  
Many Blessings and luck to you.

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp