Psychics/relationship

Question
Tammy born 11/13/68 in Dunkirk, NY US. Can you tell me if you see Paul coming back into my life again & if we will be involved romantically. Thank you.

Answer
Hello Tammy
The message I got for you is this:
A Universal energy is moving through your life and inner being right now.  While this energy sets all matters of the physical world into proper order - it also serves to bring a deeper more profound feeling of contentment and inner happiness.  Be conscious of whether or not you are open to allowing this energy to flow.  There is alot of good coming your way - especially happiness.  Also note the golden ripples that emanate outwards.  This shows that your energy shift will have a positive and uplifting effect on others as well.
You did not give me Paul's date of birth - BUT I do show a past coming again into your life and it shows image of heart which would show as the topic of love and romance.  This person from your past is born in the month of November and shows to be much older someone who is not easy to live with and where there was issues of jealousy and possessiveness I feel like an emotional rollercoaster if this is Paul then yes he will resurface and it seems to be showing me images of the sun hotter than usual which to me is the symbol for the season of hotter temperatures Spring or Summer.  You are also shown someone NEW which shows crossing paths soon from December or January.  So it seems you will be making a choice in matters of love.

Many Blessings!
Devilvamp

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp