Psychics/Together Forever?

Question
Ms. Nancy Crowe,

I'm sending this question to ask about a potential romantic relationship.

My name is Meagan, and I was born on January 25. His name is Spencer, and he was born on May 15.

The only reason I'm asking a question concerning him is because I am always overly excited about a new romance. I have high hopes for this relationship because I love his personality, expressed thoughts, and appearance. I feel as if he is very attracted to me, both mentally and physically.

Will we enter into a long-lasting romantic relationship, or are my hopes far-fetched?

Thank you for volunteering your gifts and time. I appreciate your answer.

Meagan

Answer
Hi, Meagan,

You are a lovely person, and it just feels like the person you need to focus on is you. You seem to feel that something is lacking in you that a relationship will fulfill . . . but a relationship will fare much better if both parties are complete in and of themselves. And I believe that any relationship, regardless of how long it lasts, has something to teach us . . . not all are meant to last forever.

All of that said, I think there is very good potential for you and Spencer. I think you have little to lose and plenty to gain if you slow things down, though, and pay close attention to what your own intuition is telling you at each step along the way.

It also feels like there is some sort of difference between the two of you that is spurring more early-relationship anxiety than usual. You are right to be thinking of this, but I wouldn't worry too much. Worry does no good, for one thing, and in this case it feels like the issue is something you can both handle successfully with patience and goodwill.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe