Will my partner and I have an amazing tiip? Or, will it finish us?

Hello, Darragh,

This trip may not be amazing, per se, but I'm also not foreseeing any financial or personal setbacks. Are you visiting any historical sites? It feels like you need to get tickets early for something you plan to do, and it looks like either a historical site or a park. Safe, sane travels to you!

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.