Hi Nancy. I was wondering if you can see me being a fiction author. Maybe not famous but at least have a decent size fan base? Thanks a ton

Hi, Simona,

Fiction writing is a very difficult field to break into, but I can see you developing something of a following through self-publishing/Internet publishing. The challenge will be getting your work into your readers' hands, or in front of their eyes. It feels like self-promotion doesn't come naturally to you. Getting publicity for self-published work is also challenging because the press has tended to dismiss or ignore it. However, this is slowly changing, and your local newspapers, magazines, special interest publications, etc. would be a great place to start. A good book to read is "The Sell Your Novel Toolkit" by Elizabeth Lyon.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.