Psychics/My cat

Hi there,

Back in June my cat, Sally, died at 18 years old simply because she was just an old cat. I loved that cat more than anything and she has been with me since I was five years old. I still have a hard time letting go of her death because whenever I go home for breaks from college...there is not a cat waiting for me. I still have her collar that I keep on my nightstand because it is the only thing that I have left of her. My mother hates animals (we were lucky enough to have her), and my house will remain petless whenever I visit home. It is awful. I am so jealous of all of my friends that still have their cats. I miss Sally so much, and I just want to know how she is doing. Thank you for your help!

Hello Ilana, I know how you feel. I have had so many animals as pets over the years and of course they invariably die and it's painful. Your um doesn't hate animals as such, she is not keen on animals in the house - which is fair enough, many people would feel like this. Your mum also likes to feel organized and in control but animals only offer us a little bit of ability to control them so this is another reason why your mum is not comfortable with animals in her 'life-space'. Your cat is far more OK than you can realize. She has returned already and is enjoying the expansion not just of her individual consciousness but of the evolution of her species. Animals don't have the 'drama' about death that we do - they pop in and out of physical existence like we would shell peas - hardly any effort at all. Most animals are born knowing that they are potentially a food source for another species on the planet and it doesn't bother them at all. Your cat stayed with you about as long as any cat could have stayed - a testimony to how much she enjoyed her time. Of course she was ready and wanting to go when her  body would not behave as she expected. Keep the collar BUT use it to help you laugh and smile contentedly and thankfully for the years you did spend together - you will feel her presence from time to time - even of only for a few moments - don't doubt those moments - accept them and appreciate them. Let Sally help you to enjoy your life and to be at ease with the prospect of your own death (which is just a moment of transition despite all the fuss we make about death). Sally has taught you a lot - through your happy memories you will come to understand more what she has taught you. Relax and enjoy - allow Sally to do her stuff from her non-physical perspective. As I say, she is already back but you have no access to this new physical expression of her, but you do have access to her larger non-physical conscious self. Best wishes, Roy Pierce  

Roy Pierce

I can answer questions concerning people's desire to have some form of contact with deceased friends or relatives or, if required, animals. In summary, I consider myself an expert on communication between physical and non-physical reality. While I can act as a medium, I prefer to teach people how to make contact themsleves. I would prefer questions to be marked as private, if possible. Please not that information to answer questions of this kind is not immediately available, effort and time are required to establish a satisfactory response so please do not mind that it may take a day or two to receive an answer - this does not mean I have forgotten you. I am currently living and working in south east Asia so there is a time factor there too for those who contact me from Europe and the States - it is, however, an absolute pleasure to deal with people from all over the globe.

As an ordained minister, I have had 15 years experience in dealing with bereavement and bereaved people. Many have asked if it is possible to contact deceased people. I beleive it is possible for anyone to contact any non-physical reality and I have helped many people do this from different cultures, religions and countries.

Caritas International / Roman Catholic Church

E-book and website pending

I have a Diploma in Philosophy and an MA in Theology for Ministry from the Catholic University of Leuven.

as per educational credentials above

Many bereaved people from various religions and cultures and countries.