Psychics/cheryl zetter 11-26-74

Question
is there anything on the path that I'm on new that has to change?

Answer
Greetings Cheryl,

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

Spirit has brought forth the following Scriptures in relation to your question.

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." -- 2 TIMOTHY 1:7 (KJV)

What this is saying to you, Cheryl, is that you need to step back and reassess why you may be feeling fearful about your path and the need for change. If you have secured a good, moral, Christian path for yourself you need not have any fears or doubts about moving forward with Christ by your side. If your path however, is not a secure one that would entail God's blessing, then you would have your answer and that is to work so that it IS within the framework of what Jesus would expect of you as you walk on your path. Therefore, in heeding these wise Scriptural words you would be greatly helped in relaxing from fears or anxiety or the feeling of the need for change from the current path you're on.

The next Scripture I received is the following. Embrace and hold the spiritual message close to your heart.
"For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee." -- ISAIAH 41:13 (KJV)

Once again God speaks directly to you, Cheryl, and your underlying question about fear and the need for change. Apparently, there may be something going on in your current path that you are unsure of and are finding it to be somewhat tense or anxious about and God is bringing you reassurance that looking to Him for help in this matter should be your Ultimate Goal so that you can rest free from anxiety with this issue. Without God in one's life one cannot possibly look forward to the fruit of the vine and totally prosper without having to meet even more difficulties in life and great uncertainties due to not having God in it. But when you can rest assured that your walk is proudly forward and that Jesus is walking right along side of you, holding your hand if the need exists, then what can possibly cause any consternation or the need for fear? Remember the great saying "If God be FOR you, who can be against you?"

Finally, Jesus speaks in this last Scripture which is germane to your question.
"In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." -- JOHN 14:2 (KJV)

Indeed, just as Jesus says, in His Father's house (Heaven) there are many mansions (places or dimensions) where one can go or end up at when one's appointed time comes. When you pass from this world to the next, what depends on where you will ultimately end up is reflective of What you did in this life and How you did it. But First and Foremost and to start with, did you accept Jesus Christ into your life? If you did and became a Born Again Christian, therefore Saved, you have nothing to fear for your name will certainly appear in the Lamb's Book of Life and when you cross-over, your name will be contained therein and you will rightfully gain your entrance into Heaven. But how many in this world truly understand that? Not many I'm afraid. They feel that they can just about 'write their own ticket', so to speak, and gain entrance into Heaven anyway when they pass-on without having given their life to Jesus Christ first, and of course, nothing could be further from the truth according to the Scriptures in the Holy Bible.

Therefore, when Jesus speaks of "many mansions", He is referring to the many different dimensions where one can end up when they leave this world. Some will unfortunately be in the darker dimensions that are totally devoid of light and love. Others will have little to no light or love. Yet others will be filled with resounding love and clear, pure light to illuminate their beautiful being. It all depends on how that person lead their life and the kind acts they did for others and how frequently, etc. and if they became Saved. Those are the things that God expects of each and every person to be doing while here in this world. You are being given a Great Opportunity, presently, to first embrace Jesus and give your life to Him by becoming Saved (Born Again). Then, continue helping others as best you can. Even prayer for others is of immense help to them because it touches the lives of others, spiritually, especially at a time when they may be in great need of that blessing. But going out of one's way to extend your hand unto others to offer them help is what Christ truly expects of *each* person. That is part of Loving One Another Unconditionally as Jesus said we should. But how many will do that? There are some, of course, and that has been duly noted by God each and every time they help their fellow brother or sister here on Earth. But what about the rest who do not, who simply refuse to do so? What's their excuse? Think about that. You were led here for a purpose, for a reason, since nothing happens by pure chance in life. Hopefully, these Scriptures will touch a part of your life to help you advance rapidly and onto your *True Path* that will give you true freedom from worry and fear. Being at one with God through His only Divine Son Jesus Christ is the BEST way to accomplish this!

Jesus wants for you to be with Him, first and foremost, and this is what He is saying through this Scripture. Once you are, He will prepare a place for you for when He calls you back home to spirit and you can rest in knowing that that place will be in Heaven where there is no more suffering, no more pain, no more anxiety or fear. Remember that when you are properly aligned with God, the forces of darkness cannot prevail and you will be comforted in knowing that God walks with you even as you seek more on your personal path.

Thank you for your excellent question, Cheryl! May God bless you and guide you to your proper path where you will enjoy the fruits of your labor and succeed in all that you do! Thank you for requesting this spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)  

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†