Psychics/content in all circumstances.

Good morning! I will be quite honest and say I am incredibly curious as to how you bring God into work that is often deemed sacrilege!!!  My actual question though is in regards to God commanding us to be content in all circumstances.  I am asking for a reading that focuses on my ability to be content!  

God Bless!

Very warm greetings, Rachel!

Good morning to you also! Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

"...Be *content*, I pray thee, and tarry all night, and let thine heart be merry." -- JUDGES 19:6 (KJV)

Your questions are great ones and I am glad that you have asked them! I need to inform you that bringing God into this work is indeed not sacrilege, in fact, far from it. You see, God created every person on Earth. Yes, Everyone. As such, He is close to everyone however, the problem stems from the fact that unfortunately not everyone is close to Him. And for those who consider this work "sacrilege", we must constantly remind them that even Jesus ate with sinners and others and preferred to be with those who were not of the faith. That speaks volumes to this situation. It is often when people are disenfranchised from God that they are in most need to hear the messages that He can bring. I received the calling from God to come forth and into this forum to reach the many who have, consequently, responded most favorably to these readings. I believe we have begun to teach them that there is a better and more valid choice to being God-less, and that choice is being WITH God through His only begotten Son Jesus Christ.

That is the purpose of the Christian Intuitive readings, to embrace a question, within the parameters of the questions that we actually take and work with, and then bring them a message that is Scripture-based that can reach them and make them take notice in answer to their questions. It is a real blessing to be doing this work, I can assure you Rachel, and I feel very honored! I was given the gift of reaching out to others in response to what they were inquiring about and with the help of God through Spirit we are reaching many. Praise Be To God!

We do get some questions that Spirit immediately alerts me to as being mainly "spam" questions or those which are designed to be immediately rejected due to not having a spiritual concentration on the area that they should instead be presenting their question on. But even with those, there may be others here who work in this forum who may perhaps be of some help.

So, it is far from being sacrilege to speak about God to those who may be God-less and who are inquiring. It is a true blessing and I take it as such. For those who wish to remain with Sixteenth Century mentality, in the Dark Ages, with draconian and victorian views about reaching out to others in this manner, we can only pray for them to find God in their heart and align themselves with Him in order to understand this better.

As to being content in all situations, we must first of all remember that everything happens for a purpose, for a reason. Since the time we were born until the time we return to spirit, at our God-appointed time, we will go through much in this world as that is how the world was designed. We will suffer great hardships, go through many times of turmoil and experience much consternation. Everyone goes through these periods at some point or other in their life, not just a select few.

God gave us a great mind with which to think things through in a logical, correct, loving and pleasant manner. Our mind is the greatest gift that God has given unto us as it allows us to think, and as we think, so we become and thus, are. Many people think only negative thoughts thus, remain in negative stance. That is why they never progress any further than that. It is due to their own free will choosing. The moment they take hold of themselves and realize the harm they are doing and move to change their patterns of thinking, they would then be able to move into a much better space with greater harmony. But that is entirely up to them. They can remain stymied with bad thoughts, envy, greed, jealousies, anger, etc. all that is negative, or they can move upward and release all of that and become Stronger, Happier, and a Better Person in so doing as is expected.

When we are taught to be content in the situations we face in life, God expects that we consider all that is happening to us as a blessing, be it good or bad. If it is good, we immediately receive some benefit from it. And if it is bad, we likewise receive a good benefit. You see, when we encounter a bad situation and know that we should be content about it, we are being given a great opportunity by God to elevate from our present way of thinking! And when we learn from our mistakes, we should become happy about that. It is when we would face the worst of the worst and not be able to learn from it that we could be truly sad. But you must remember that God would never give a person more than he or she can bear! Never! Therefore, although some in their weaknesses, feel they can take no more of what they are being dealt in life and are presently facing, God knows they CAN, and with more effort on their part they can emerge Victorious in the situation because God would never leave them all alone!

"Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be *content* with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." -- HEBREWS 13:5 (KJV)

There is truly so much more to write about here. But in order to keep this more concise and for the sake of brevity, let me say that true contentment in any situation starts within. Because each and everyone houses God in their heart and soul, when they face their darkest hours they need only turn within and embrace the light of God that can guide them forward. That is what they should embrace and feel happy about .... having that capability to not remain in their present sorry state. Be content when you face inequities in life for they too are lessons that need to first be blessed and then learned from. You will become much richer, spiritually, when you have fully learned from those lessons. So, never feel it is a major chore to see and experience each bad situation. It is not. It only becomes a major hurdle when you are not willing to fully embrace the situation, take the bull by the horns, so to speak, and ride the tide that needs to be ridden so that you can sail smoothly on to a greater state of being. God gives you that ability and expects for you to use it. Don't deny your own inherent power given to you by God in being able to make light of virtually any situation and with your God-given mind be able to understand what is happening and the great opportunity that God is presenting unto you to make you a better person!

Thank you, Rachel, for these excellent questions! Since you have made these questions "Public", it is my hope that many others will also learn from it and learn to let go of their fears and be confident and content in anything that life presents to them because They CAN Make It and emerge a BETTER person from having made the effort to move ahead instead of remain in the same sorry situation. For that, they should be very proud and happy in having a loving Father in Heaven that so cares about them and loves them that they can breathe easier the moment these words truly sink in and become a part of their daily thinking.

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be *content*." -- PHILIPPIANS 4:11 (KJV)

May God bless you always, Rachel, and may He stand by your side as you face life's situations and guide you forward with His eternal light.

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)  

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†

† AFTERLIFE INFORMATION † is another choice offered. Please select either the Christian Intuitive Reading or Afterlife Information.

QUESTIONS NOT ACCEPTED INCLUDE THOSE RELATING TO: Relationships; Pregnancy; Career; Lost Objects; Spirit Guides; Mediumship; Angel Readings plus "GENERAL" Readings. QUESTIONS MARKED "PRIVATE" WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

No Last Names Please. Include A Specific *Spiritual* Area Of Concentration. Please do not ask questions about or include personal information concerning other people.
You must be over 18 years of age.
Questions are intuitively and spiritually answered.

Also Bear In Mind That JESUS CHRIST Is the *Only True Authority On Your Life!*

Read Carefully the Instructions and Disclaimers When You Sign-Up. One follow-up question having to do with your reading is accepted.
Please Note: Your Follow-Up Comments on my readings may be posted at any time in whole or in part with only the First Initial of your first name without further notice to you. Thank you.

Using my God-given gift and intuitive tools such as Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Clairsentience, Pendulum, Spirit Writing, as well as by using other methods, I have conducted many readings for many years. Contact is made with Spirit and my angels as well as the person's angels who are asking their questions. The spiritual connection is done through prayer and with God's Divine permission. These readings are completely Intuitive/Psychic and Spiritual in nature. And wonderful blessings like this: "Hello. No response needed on my second question. No use playing with fire and disrespecting God. He's reminded me I'm His and I need to trust in Him and Him alone. Thank you for being on the "Psychic" part of this website. I'm sure you've helped save many, many souls." Love, T

Ordained Minister; Christian Clerical Teacher; Healing Minister; Doctorate in Religious Education; Doctorate in Metaphysics; Certified Psychic Counselor; Certified Holistic Life Coach; Certificate of Award in Parapsychology after completing studies.

Truly, the Greatest HONOR I have been awarded and given is by God. That being, the opportunity to present the Prayer of Salvation to those who wish to become Saved/Born Again through Jesus Christ thus, to be able to have their name written in the Lamb's Book of Life in order to be able to enter into Heaven at their appointed time.

PRAYER TO BECOME SAVED - BORN AGAIN. (To be said Meaningfully and *OUT LOUD*)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected, arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud we believe that you will be Saved and will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on, according to Holy Bible Scripture.

"Thank you very much for bringing this message forth for me. It was very enlightening because you addressed all my underlying questions and major issues ..." -- D.

" ... I didn't expect any of that, and I didn't expect to hear things that were the truth. Everything you said was spot on, and I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for opening this up for me ... Now I can see that I am really stopping the negativity before it starts. I feel more inner peace, less anger inside of me ... I'm not even Christian. How are you able to read this for someone who doesn't practice the religion? ... Thank you so much for that reading. I didn't expect any of this. You have an amazing gift and thank you for using it to help people." -- M.

"Thank You very much for doing my reading! It was such a blessing. Praise Jesus King of Kings and Lord of Lords!" -- S.

"Thank you so very much for taking the time to write your beautiful and heartfelt message, my dear Christian intuitive! It is so encouraging and uplifting to know that Jesus is always there for us. And at our most despondent times, we can put our burdens on Him and He will carry them for us. We just have to have faith. Your sweet words reminded me that I can always turn to God, and He will never disappoint. We are His precious children, and He loves each and every one of us. :)" -- T.

"I love reading the answers you give out. God bless you." -- K.

"Makes perfect sense thank you so much for the reading Christian. May God bless you in every way." -- M.

"Wow you really nailed it. I am very happy I'm on this planet to help and serve God. Oh and I forgot to tell you that I been a christian since June 2013 and since then my life has been great and I feel protected and loved by Jesus Christ our saviour." -- M.

"hello christian intuitive you were so accurate in giving reading i am so happy to receive your reading.thank you..." -- S.