Psychics/Desperate for change.

Question
Hello Inbal,

My name is Jana and my birth date is November 22, 1987. (11-22-87) Life has not really turned out the way I planned and time seems to be quickly passing by. I have been unemployed for some time now and feel depressed knowing I don't have a job in what I went to school for. I have little money and am in debt. Lately I thought about going back to school to study something in the Medical Field, However Math and Science scares me because I have never been good at it. I want to make good, positive changes in my life so I can be happy with myself and my career. Would you say it would be a good idea to go back to school for Medicine? or something else? Thank You Inbal!

Have a good weekend. : )

Answer
I was a bit confused as you said you have money but you are in debts and than after saying you are in debts you consider sign for medical studies which are very expensive and demanding. you will need to see how you can do that financially wise which the tarot did not recomend to start currently as they could not grant you complete success there as well. more than that I have tried to see if you are going to find a job and when and the tarot suggested your home or family ties is restricting you or limiting your possibilities. since you are in year number 3 which is challenging but more practical in essence , I would suggest to try find a job to provide for you even if it is not in the area of what you study at least so you can make sure you are independent enough and not under the control of any family ties and than consider studies when you have enough finance for it

Psychics

Inbal