Psychics/financial

Question
Hello. My name is Simona born november 5, 1989.. I was born in Cleveland, Ohio. Time of birth is unknown. My question is can you give me insights on my financial/issue. I feel I am not financially stable and not sure how to make it better. I can't seem to get a job. Any insights would be great. Thanks for reading and thanks for your time.

Answer
Hello Simona
Potent and positive influences can make an important difference in your life now. Situations may arise that enhance your strength and help you to demonstrate the force of your being. Depending on your focus, this period can bring success in many areas. Your material comfort can increase, and it is an excellent time to plan for your financial future as the components that you put into place now should benefit you in the long term. You tend to encounter situations that clearly distinguish what really matters, and you benefit from getting to the core of any issue.
Images of school and learning comes up so perhaps some type of training - seminar or schooling is being shown for you.  I am shown accounting - managerial position - tarot readings - using your spiritual gifts that is within you....education and something with research is popping up.  

Mix with people doing original things and who have ambition to promote and engineer the causes of civilization. This can stimulate your ambition to use your own ideas.

Mix with people who are doing practical but worthwhile things. This can enhance your role as manager and organizer in other areas.

I am being told you are opening to a unique perspective.  You are now able to see below the surface - to gain much deeper understanding of other people as well.  You will be able to see the smallest details and see the energetic pattern of what is occurring.  You will see the consequences - both positive and negative of your decisions and where they will lead you.  This gives you the ability to offer sound counsel to others and to lead lead your own life in the right direction.

No matter what you gain from this message,  you very likely will prosper in some way, seek to express yourself in a manner that conveys the truth of who you are. If you don’t know what that is, then spend these days seeking to discover it. Your pursuit can pay off in the future. Your angels are here to tell you that they are here for you talk to them - write to them I am shown you are intuitively gifted to hear them or feel them they are here not only for you but for your child and to bring the "family" and "security" setting you seek.  Just believe in it and they will show you.
Many Blessings  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp