Psychics/future

Question
QUESTION: Thanks Nancy for answering my previous questions.  You have been very accurate.  I want to ask you about my future and what does it look like to you.  My birthday is April 3, 1976.  Thanks

ANSWER: Hi, Michael,

Thanks for the feedback. As I said earlier, this is a time of healing and regrouping for you. In addition to the relationship, I think you are going to have a change in your work over the next few months — new responsibilities and/or a new setting. It's going to be a little daunting (in fact, it may look impossible) at first, but go with it. Despite past experience and the way you have viewed yourself and your capabilities, you can in fact do this.

All blessings,
Nancy

QUESTION: Hi Nancy,

When you say a new setting do you mean a new employer or you can't tell?  Thanks

Answer
I'm not feeling very strongly either way. If you work for a business or organization that has multiple locations or settings, it could be the same employer. Sometimes you can find an entirely different environment just moving from one office/department to another in the same building! Either way, it does look like a positive change.

Psychics

Nancy Crowe