Psychics/My Future

Question
QUESTION: How much can you see? How much can you tell? I kind of feel lost and I need to know my purpose again. Can you help? What do you need?

ANSWER: Hi, Rebecca,

It feels like you're scaring yourself half to pieces — much has changed in your life and you're not sure where to go with the way things are now and what you have learned. From what I can see, you are a creative individual with more resources to figure this out than you think you have. I would suggest first doing some deep breathing . . . ask God, the universe, or yourself: "What do I need to know right now?" or "What is my right next step?" Then pay attention to whatever words, images, or feelings come to mind.  

If you'd like to ask a specific follow-up question — about work, relationships, family, or whatever — please feel free to do so, and your date of birth would be helpful.

All blessings,
Nancy

QUESTION: Thank you very much. I will try that idea. I do have another question. It's about my family. How specific can you you get. I have a brother. I don't know much about him. He was around when I was little and now he's not. Was he actually my brother like biologically? Or just like a half brother? I was wondering if you could help clear my confusion. My birthday is November 14, 1997. If you can't help that's okay. His name is Brody and think his Moms name is Lisa. Thanks for your help.

Answer
Hi, Rebecca,

Brody is connected to you biologically . . . if he's not your half brother, he may be a cousin or nephew. I think the reason he isn't around is that Lisa asked for something from your father or someone else in the family, and it was perceived as a threat. That caused a rift and my guess is no one has talked about it since. Whatever the situation is or was, I feel a lot of sadness around it.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe