Psychics/Future

Question
Hello! I was wondering if there's any way you could tell me when or where I will meet the person I will marry, or if I already know him.

Thank you so much,
Kia

February 1st, 1995

Answer
I can tell you already it is not so sure you will get married as you are very independent person do not like to get order from others and very wise also and its not so easy for you to engage into long term relationship. however with your coming birth date o 2014 you will enter a year of new beginning and chances are if you will start relationship it will happen most likely from that birth date and on and the tarot suggested it will take about five months from now for you to meet a good potential for relationship. the tarot suggested as well that you will have to learn how to trust other people and filter some of your friends who are not a great help in your life in general and in fact kind of complicating your life and can put your into troubles. but you still have five months for that to happen so take a good look at your friends see which one of them do not promote you any where and depart them and no, you do not know your future husband yet.  

Psychics

Inbal