Psychics/Future relationship help.

Question
Although I am psychic myself, I can never see my own future. Only bits and pieces. I've been with Brady for 1 year and 2 months. His birth date is July 14, 1996. Mine is January 28, 1999. My grandmother and aunt are clarivoyant, they've told me my future recently and my grandmother claims to of known about it for 5 years now. She says that when I turn 16, I'm going to run away to be with Brady, and by 17 we will have our first child. Brady.. He's just beyond ethereal. Our connection and understanding of each other is irrevocable. I'm not even really sure what I'm doing right now, is this site even real ? I just want to know if there's a chance this is real. I want to know if I'm going to move closer to him, or move period. I want to know if I'll ever lose enough weight to be a size 12. I want to know what I'll end up doing for a living, and really everything. Whatever you can answer, I'll be grateful for. Thank you for your time.

Answer
Hi, Ashley,

Dealing with intuitive abilities on top of all the other challenges of moving from childhood to young adulthood can be a pain, can't it? :-)

While some things are just meant to be and will be, we do have free will. If you don't want to run away with Brady and/or have your first child by age 17, you can choose not to. I do feel the connection between you and Brady, and regardless of whether it lasts a year or a lifetime, this relationship is part of you learning and becoming who you are.

Just looking at your energy, I'm not seeing a move or any drastic life changes in the next year or two. Further out, I see you going to college and studying either psychology, fine arts, or both. Finding just the right outlet for your creativity and insight is not going to be easy, but it will be worth the effort.

At the moment, it feels like you're overwhelmed and anxious about all that may or may not lie ahead. When I feel that way, I know the best thing I can do is take care of myself in the here and now and trust in God's timing and guidance for future events. The more calm and grounded you are in the present, the more prepared you will be for whatever is coming your way. One of the toughest things about intuition is that often, the more information you receive psychically, the more faith you must have. All you really need to DO is be present and be willing to do your part as things unfold. All will be well.

Hope this is helpful . . . all blessings to you!

Nancy  

Psychics

Nancy Crowe