Psychics/guidance from deceased loved ones

Question
My name is Carrie dob January 20,1980 and I just had a very traumatic event happen today and feel hopelessly lost! Can any of my beloved deceased family help me with guidance? I feel completely lost right now. . And alone making this much harder to accept and deal with. Please help me connect so their knowledge may be able to give me strength when I need it so badly right now!
Well wishes... Thank you for any help you can offer to me!

Answer
Hi, Carrie,

I am getting an older gentleman, like a father/grandfather. He doesn't say a lot, but is very much a presence. He does not seem at all surprised about what happened . . . he sighs a bit and says he is on your side and always will be, but you need to be on your own side. He is holding a telephone — with a rotary dial and a curly cord connecting the receiver. I'm not sure if he means for you to call someone or if he's saying "hold the phone" — does either one make sense to you? Either way, he seems to want you to calm down, take stock of the situation and be your own best advocate.

Hope this is helpful . . . all blessings to you!

Nancy  

Psychics

Nancy Crowe