Psychics/guidance from deceased loved ones

My name is Carrie dob January 20,1980 and I just had a very traumatic event happen today and feel hopelessly lost! Can any of my beloved deceased family help me with guidance? I feel completely lost right now. . And alone making this much harder to accept and deal with. Please help me connect so their knowledge may be able to give me strength when I need it so badly right now!
Well wishes... Thank you for any help you can offer to me!

Hi, Carrie,

I am getting an older gentleman, like a father/grandfather. He doesn't say a lot, but is very much a presence. He does not seem at all surprised about what happened . . . he sighs a bit and says he is on your side and always will be, but you need to be on your own side. He is holding a telephone — with a rotary dial and a curly cord connecting the receiver. I'm not sure if he means for you to call someone or if he's saying "hold the phone" — does either one make sense to you? Either way, he seems to want you to calm down, take stock of the situation and be your own best advocate.

Hope this is helpful . . . all blessings to you!

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.