Psychics/health

Question
Birth: october 9, 1963. Name : mary young. I am always worrying about dying and leaving my children alone. How will my health be in the next 10 years.

Answer
since your health is directly connected to your nerves system worrying do not help you get over it or keep it straight, also I would like you to keep a balance in regard to sugar in your body if you can avoid white sugar at all costs, and also make sure your body gets enough vitamin b12 which is iron , if you are not vegie eat a stake of red meat once in a week and if you are eat green vegies and proteins and even support your body with vitamin b supplmants, something is wrong with your eating habits and un resolved feeling disturb your stomach so you might want to look into healthy eating and finally no one can tell you what will be your condition in 10 years because it is completely to how you handle your body and what are you doing to maintain it, and since the natural cause of universe cause parents to die prior to their kids you should not worry about that too as its a way better option than any of them die before you isnt it? so here to good healthy life and I wish you and yours happy holidays

Psychics

Inbal