Psychics/job hunting

hi Le Vans,
I'm Marylyn,dob March 18, 1969,my favorite color is gold, i am here in Abudhabi looking for a job, do i have a chance to get job as Teacher or Assistant Teacher or do you foresee any great job for me in this place. thanks

Hello Maryland and thank you for selecting me to answer your important question.

In reading through your question I immediately sensed that you are in a stagnant stage of your life.  I do feel that you will receive an offer for a position of managing people, which may consist of teaching others as well.  You are a very organized individuals and all you really have to do is pursue your intent.  It's not at all going against the flow of things.  You are on the right track and you are a very intellectual individual and consider yourself being in the right place at the right time.  Just remember to watch for the signs that come to you and do not be afraid to ask the Universe for assistance in manifesting your desires.  It will come to you in abundance.

Once again, thank you and have a Blissful day.

Le Vans

I can do one question readings for free on this website. And I can do one question follow up readings for $25.00 via

Le Vans

Hi, my name is Le Vans and I would like to Thank You for selecting my name as your source. I can answer your any one question relating to career, relationship, addiction, past lives, intuitive assistance, and messages from loved ones that have crossed over. My tools will range from tarot decks, numerology, crystal rocks, colored candles and some aromatherapy suggestions for healing purposes. I enjoy doing what I do and sending messages of healing to clients is my gratification. By providing your name, birthdate, and favorite color, you may send your question via email, chat, or text. Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

I have inherited a family trait from a lineage of psychics, mediums, and channelors. I am 4th generation psychic on both sides of my family and we have been considered the strongest of previous generations. When speaking one-on-one with people, I will connect to their surrounding energy and elements whether it's in person or via chat. I have experience in numerology, angel readings, mineral crystals, and aromatherapy oil advise. My client history is sixteen (16) years in length. My readings include people that range from corporate executives, service industry, music entertainers and theatrical professionals throughout the United States and internationally in Mexico.

My education has been life itself. My college education was in business and accounting. But my intuitive education has come from within and use a lot of tools from spiritual mentors such as Louise Hay, Doreen Virtue, Michael Beckwith, Dr Wayne Dyer, Joel Osteen to further my knowledge and learn to control my gifts.

I am the first representative to award with their first Five (5) Star Ratings in all categories.

My clients within the past sixteen (16) years range from professionals such as corporate executives, entertainers in theater and servicing areas. All my clients reside within the United States and internationally in areas of Mexico.