Psychics/life/luck

Question
QUESTION: Hello Nancy. This is Simona. I was wondering if you see anything good happening for/to me in the near future. Born Nov. 5, 1989. Thanks so much :-)

ANSWER: Hi, Simona,

Immediately after reading your question, I saw a pleasant surprise on or near Christmas. It feels like you'll see and/or reconnect with someone you haven't spoken with in a while, but have thought about recently. I'm not sure who or what sort of relationship it is, but I'm getting a clear message that you should not be afraid to move forward.

All blessings,
Nancy

QUESTION: Thanks so much. when you say move forward do you mean get over something and move on with my life or move on with the person.

Answer
Hi, Simona,

I was thinking move forward with the relationship, friendship, family tie, or whatever it might be. However — if your encounter with this person leads you to let go of something that no longer serves you, by all means, go with that. Trust your intuition — I think you will be right on target.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe