Psychics/is life predetermined

Question
Hello,

How are you today?  I was reading one of your past responses to another individual and you say that a persons life in predetermined.  So does this mean my life is mapped out and I am just following the path.  So it is set in stone where I am going to work, marry and how  many children I am going to have.  Is this true?  My name is Michael and my DOB is April 3, 1976  Thanks for your time

Answer
Greetings Michael,

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

I am fine, thank you for asking. I hope you are well also! With regard to your question, leading writers and those who have delved into the subject of life itself have informed us that all life is predetermined before birth. While still in spirit, a person who has decided to incarnate on Earth (since it is entirely of their choosing) chooses their parents, chooses their situations, chooses their trials and tribulations while here we are informed. So, it does appear that one's life is "mapped out" as you put it. A person then does follow their predestined path as the previous encoding of their life path begins to kick in.

I feel that there may be good room for lee-way, however, due to God giving each and every person free will. So, even though they may choose a certain path, while perhaps not being able to completely turn that path 180 degrees they may have some room to maneuver some as they begin to face certain situations in life. As a Christian, I do believe that prayer to God truly can change things! So, even though one originally came into this life with a predestined plan, by asking God to allow for some things to turn out differently and your course to take a different shape at times, I feel this can be possible with His help.

MATTHEW 17:20 (KJV) says the following:  "And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."  Therefore, it is with this Scripture that I firmly believe that things can be changed (nothing is impossible unto you) and that one need not be permanently "locked-in" to something otherwise predestined to happen or predetermined. But of course, man cannot change so great a thing entirely by him/herself. God has to intervene in such things and that is why He gave us the ability and power to pray to Him for guidance, wisdom, and direction in life. He is the Final Judge who can intervene on what path we take in all things but if we are with Him (the important KEY to bringing this about), at all times, then we can be assured that our walk will be a much stronger one with great success!

Thank you for you excellent question, Michael! May God bless you and guide you to your proper path where you will enjoy the fruits of your labor and succeed in all that you do! Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)  

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†