Psychics/Lonely

Question
Hello,

My name is Michael and my date of birth: April 3, 1976.  Sometimes I get this loneliness feeling and I want to know what that is.  I have been single for a very long time and does that have something to do with it.

Answer
the feeling of loneliness its actually restless feeling and the feeling that nothing is really enough, as soon as you know how to control that urge you will be more peaceful more happy more friendly too and surely involve with others in relationship. there is a great time now to do so as you are in year number 4 which is great for partnership of long terms it look like around March 2014 you will meet a serious romantic potential and then you shall see what I am talking about.

Psychics

Inbal