Psychics/Love

Question
My name is Paige born March 13th, 1994, and I'm writing to ask you about My ex boyfriend Chad born May 31st, 1994. Today we would have celebrated our two year anniversary. He broke off our relationship a couple months ago and every day I have missed him terribly. We were high school sweethearts and a yeah and a half ago he was drafted to be a minor league baseball player. We were long distance for a lot of the past year and a half. I went to see him whenever possible. He broke up with me because the stress he was under with baseball and we started arguing towards the end. He came and saw me the exact day he got home and he cried and cried to me on my shoulder about how much he loves me. But then he turns and says he can't have a relationship and doesn't have any feelings for me. I'm so confused. Can you please tell me if Chad will ask for me back and if so when? Do you see me marrying Chad. I love him so much but have been giving him his space

Answer
Hi, Paige,

It is indeed a heartbreaking and confusing time, and I'm so sorry you are in pain. When I look at your relationship, it feels like the two of you are moving in different directions with your lives. This is especially true for Chad due to his work. It feels like he is on his own for the first time and it's a bit harder than he anticipated. He is just really confused right now and his behavior is confusing you as well. You are right to give him his space, but I hope you can also take space for yourself to heal.

I don't see the two of you getting back together, at least not in the next couple of years. It feels like you both have important work to do as you move into young adulthood. However — I also think you both have learned and grown a great deal from this relationship, and that is always valuable.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe