Psychics/Love

Question
My name is Paige born March 13th, 1994, and I'm writing to ask you about My ex boyfriend Chad born May 31st, 1994. Today we would have celebrated our two year anniversary. He broke off our relationship a couple months ago and every day I have missed him terribly. We were high school sweethearts and a yeah and a half ago he was drafted to be a minor league baseball player. We were long distance for a lot of the past year and a half. I went to see him whenever possible. He broke up with me because the stress he was under with baseball and we started arguing towards the end. He came and saw me the exact day he got home and he cried and cried to me on my shoulder about how much he loves me. But then he turns and says he can't have a relationship and doesn't have any feelings for me. I'm so confused. Can you please tell me if Chad will ask for me back and if so when? Do you see me marrying Chad. I love him so much but have been giving him his space

Answer
unfortunatelly although this could be a great potential of togetherness he is not in love with you and do not see this reationhsip working which mean it is time to let go. loving others is about letting them go and seek their happiness and that is what I advise you to do about him, you will not stay on your own there will be new partner in your life pretty soon but he is not that partner.  

Psychics

Inbal