Psychics/Love

Question
Hi Inbal. My name is Orla, born 1st March 1990, and my boyfriend is called Colm, born 1st April 1990. We have been going out for two years now, but have been long distance the past while. When we are together we get on good, but things become difficult when we are apart a lot, and we can argue and seem off with one another. Feelings have definitely been misunderstood on both sides. Is this something worth trying to work on to improve, or work out? Or is his mind and heart really else where.

Answer
Numerology wise you are practical liberal flexiable and communicative and can easily change and live with changes if need too because it seem you came from a very self confidence home grown which taught you to care for yourself while he is coming from a bit of lonely homegrown where life trained him to be more self center care less for others and be a bit child like, those two energies could be complimentary but I am afraid they are not working when come to think of long term stable together relationship and more than that he is in a need of constant attention while you know how to get the attention you need without making drama around it. my idea is that it works so well when you are together because its not a long term togetherness and you know you will get your space after that. funny thing is when I checked the tarot about his feelings it seem he see himself as a victim as someone who gives a lot and get nothing in return . I am sorry but I am here to tell you that this is not a good match for you nor it will survive more then few months away from now aprox five months. you do not have to wait until that time pass and you can bring things to end already.  

Psychics

Inbal