Psychics/love

Question
Hi my name is Rachel Rowland dob 6 Jan 77 which makes me 36, I'm still in love with my ex savvas dob 24 Jan 73 can u guide me in knowing how he feels and the best way to bring him back closer to me please , love rachel

Answer
unfortunatelly he do not share same feeling as you and also not ready to make a commitment most likely due to his mother influence on his life and his being a bit space caddette in regard to reality what must be making him charming but not a great candidate for serious relatioship uless you want to find yourself mothering him. sometimes when we love someone so strong we should wish for them what makes them happy even if it is not going to make us happy . I suggest the wounds of your love will heal with time , try not to blame yourself for being loyal and loving cause you were born that way and that is wonderful qualities to have and deserve some adult soul who knows how to be greatful for having you. there will be others if you just allow yourself to let go of this attachment because the tarot suggest some people already are considering you as a partner but you are too busy to see them. I wish you will change that and love yourself a bit more.  

Psychics

Inbal