Psychics/love and education

Question
Just got into a long distance relationship and was wondering what the future holds for us and if it will work out. i have had horrible relationships in the past and really feel a connection with him. i also have a question about my education. it seems to get getting off track and i want to know if there is hope to get it back on track in the future?

Answer
Hi, Brit,

I can only tackle one issue per question, so let's look at your education. It really feels like you need to consider a different area of study, type of education or both. You seem to get bored easily and need to be hands-on . . . I'm seeing you in a technical or healthcare program. You like to figure things out and see results, and these fields seem to be growing. If you put some thought and effort into finding out what will interest and engage you, I think you will find your education back on track by summer.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe