Psychics/Love and relationship

My name is Paige born March 13th, 1994, and I'm writing to ask you about My ex boyfriend Chad born May 31st, 1994. Today we would have celebrated our two year anniversary. He broke off our relationship a couple months ago and every day I have missed him terribly. We were high school sweethearts and a yeah and a half ago he was drafted to be a minor league baseball player. We were long distance for a lot of the past year and a half. I went to see him whenever possible. He broke up with me because the stress he was under with baseball and we started arguing towards the end. He came and saw me the exact day he got home and he cried and cried to me on my shoulder about how much he loves me. But then he turns and says he can't have a relationship and doesn't have any feelings for me. I'm so confused. Can you please tell me if Chad will ask for me back and if so when? Do you see me marrying Chad. I love him so much but have been giving him his space.

Numerology wise indeed the impact of this relationship is very powerful as you have been couple many life time before and possibly in next life time as well, the karma or mutual destiny keep bringing you together but maybe this is what you both need to learn, that sometimes we need to let go. Numerology wise he has big time issue with long term relationships because he will also travel a lot in his life much like you if you would like to and therfore maybe he was very honest letting you go and allow you to be free and expreience other relationship and not stay alone all the time that he is somewhere out there playing or study. more then that the tarot suggested his mother is great influence against this relationship meaning she might have convinced him to let go  and indeed the tarot suggest that it was too much for him to handle along side his career and studies. I do not see him going back to marry you but you can be sure you two already was together in other life times and also some in this life time and now its a great opportunity to let go and move on and seek for a more avaialable partner one that can be next to you for real.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site