My boyfriend Michael (August 21, 1984) and I (Jamie September 12, 1982) have been together for close to a year and I'm head over heals in love with him. I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else. He recently had to relocate for his job. This has been very hard for me to deal with! I would love to know what is going through his mind??? Do we have a future together? Engagement? Marriage? Does he see me as his soulmate? When will he be able to move back home? If so how much longer? My heart aches everyday not seeing his face. Please help me to find these answers so I can feel reassured. Thank you!!!

numerology wise it is not sure that this is your perfect match nor that it will become a marriage in the future notto forget the fact that he is like a little child easy to get tempted and in need of sweet talking and love at all times with attention meaning I am not sure how great he can spend much time alone, the tarot also did not see the two of you staying for marriage and in fact suggested that it will be you that will consider someone else within two months from now. so I suggest unless the two of you working a way to spend real time together that you will chose to be only friends and not tie each one of you to lonliness because of old commitment that does not serve you well any longer

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site